Your Career Game-Changer
An MBA after just 14 months of full-time study, eligibility to sit for the CPA exam, and preparation to take advantage of a world of business opportunities—these are the hallmarks of the MBA in Professional Accounting program.
Flexibly designed to provide undergraduates in the arts and sciences the opportunity to transition into an accounting career and those with accounting degrees the chance to study cutting edge accounting technology.
- Earn an MBA in Professional Accounting in just 14 months
- Versatile program opened to all undergraduate majors
- 66-credit, full-time day program with summer start
- Eligibility to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam on program completion
- Earn a Certificate in Audit Analytics with just one additional course
- Access to comprehensive career counseling services
- A modern, industry-informed curriculum with an emphasis on practical learning
- Program partnerships with major accounting firms
Preparing for Success
As a student of the MBA in Professional Accounting, you have the opportunity to add value to your degree by pursuing certifications, studying emerging technologies and taking advantage of career management services that are part of your experience here.
MBA in Professional Accounting Students can pursue a Certificate in Audit Analytics with just one additional course.
Further, our Career Services office offers you a wide range of career counseling and resources to prepare you to launch an exciting accounting career.
Student & Alumni Voices
Accounting Programs Comparison
Find out which accounting program is right for you.
Professor, Department Chair, and William J. von Minden Chair in Accounting
Professor Palmon’s interests include financial reporting, general accounting theory, and corporate finance. He has published in a number of journals including The Accounting Review, the Journal of Accounting Research, the Journal of Business, and the Journal of Banking and Finance. He has served as director, chair of the audit committee,...
Want to compare MBA programs?
Rutgers Business School offers a variety of MBA programs based on your background and future career goals. Find out which one could be the best fit for you.