Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting Program
The only Masters in Governmental Accounting that is offered 100% online, available exclusively at Rutgers Business School.
- 100% Online – for your convenience
- No GMAT required – get started right away
- Reduced Tuition! Greatly reduced in-state tuition for New Jersey residents is extended to anyone in the nation working in government or non-profit organizations
- 4-course certificate program also available – certificate can be applied to Master Degree
"And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account—to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day—because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government."
– President Barack Obama, Inaugural Speech
Earn your Masters in Governmental Accounting anytime, anywhere with online convenience.
The nation's only advanced degree program in governmental accounting, the online Masters in Governmental Accounting prepares professionals for rewarding career opportunities in one of today's fastest growing specialized fields—governmental accounting, auditing, and finance. The 10-course program, which can be taken completely online, is designed for prospective CPAs, practicing CPAs, MPAs, and accounting students who want to specialize and advance their careers in government financial management.