We re-engineer our course material every year to reflect changes in the global business environment. We guarantee our Executives an MBA education that is relevant, practical, and timely, which is why we are highly ranked in BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, and Financial Times.
- Classes meet all day on alternate Fridays and Saturdays on the easily accessible Newark campus. This special arrangement allows you to work full time and go to school full time.
- The program, comprised of 57 credits, can be completed in twenty months, with courses conducted from early September to May.
- Students can indeed obtain a formal specialization in a certain area by selecting all three of their elective courses in that particular area during the final semester. For example, a participant who chooses all three electives in finance will obtain a formal Finance concentration.
- Participants have an exceptional opportunity to interact with international business leaders during a 10 day summer program in China.
- Each term begins with an intensive week of classes in residence at Dolce, Basking Ridge. The week immerses participants in the semester's courses and also fosters a strong sense of camaraderie and class cohesion.
- Each participant becomes part of a study group that works as a team on class projects and homework assignments. Valuable contacts and lasting friendships are an important by-product of the study groups.
- A short course, Mathematics for Managers, is offered during the last two weeks of August for incoming students who want a refresher course in college algebra. In addition, an optional Computers for Managers course is conducted in late August for incoming students who would like a quick hands-on overview of the most essential business software applications.
- The program fee includes parking on campus; the purchase of all books and materials including software; and breakfast and lunch on all class days. We also register you for classes and deliver class materials to your home or office. Since it's establishment in 1980, the only cost borne by the student in the program is the air fare to and from China, the visa fee for China and meals on open days while on the trip. Click here to view our Tuition & Fees.