Rutgers Business School Rankings
Rutgers Business School-Newark and New Brunswick is recognized as one of the top three business schools in the New York Tri-State Region, and is the highest-ranked business school in New Jersey.
Rutgers MBA Program
Of 502 AACSB-accredited MBA programs nationwide, Rutgers is
- #1 Public MBA program in NYC region – US News & World Report, 2013
- #3 MBA program in NYC region – US News & World Report, 2013
- #3 MBA Supply Chain Program, nationwide – Gartner Supply Chain Leaders, 2011
- #10 in awarding 10 or more degrees to Fortune-500 CEOs – US News & World Report, May 2012
- #18 in MBA employment nationwide – US News & World Report, 2013
- #30 in employment outcomes – US News & World Report, 2012
- Analytics and Information Management
- Global Business
- Marketing Research Insights and Analytics
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Strategy & Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
Rutgers also placed among the Top 4 out of 600+ universities worldwide in the CFA Institute Research Challenge (2008, 2011, 2012, and 2014).
Rutgers Executive MBA Program
Welcome to the Powerhouse
- #1 in Administrative Support - Wall Street Journal, 2010
- #2 in Economics - Financial Times, 2013
- #5 in Strategy globally - Business Week
- #6 in Finance globally - Business Week
- #7 in Corporate Strategy - Financial Times, 2010
- #7 in Management Skills - Wall Street Journal, 2010
- #8 in Return on Investment nationwide - Wall Street Journal, 2010
- #8 in Career Progress, nationwide - Financial Times, 2011
- #23 Best North American Executive MBA Programs - Poets and Quants, 2011
- #23 Best Executive MBA Programs, nationwide - Financial Times, 2012
"My thoughts on the program – It was one of the best things I have ever done to enhance my knowledge and career."
- Jennifer D. Garofolo, EMBA 2010
Undergraduate Supply Chain Management Program
Excellence in Supply Chain Management
Our undergraduate Supply Chain Management program is ranked #2 nationwide (Gartner Supply Chain Leaders, 2011) and is offered both in Newark and New Brunswick. By being recognized as one of the best Supply Chain Management programs in the country, Rutgers Business School showed its "perceived value by industry combined with program scope relative to other programs," according to the Gartner report Talent and High-Performing Supply Chains.
Master of Quantitative Finance Program
#7 nationwide in Quantitative Finance
Rutgers Business School's Master of Quantitative Finance (MQF) program has been recognized as one of the "Top 10 Quant Schools in 2012" according to a panel of Wall Street experts. The ranking was conducted by Advanced Trading seeking the elite quant programs in 2012 that "do the best job of preparing candidates for quant jobs on the Street."
US News & World Report
#1 – Most Diverse National University, since 1997
U.S. News and World Report ranks the Newark campus of Rutgers University as the #1 "most diverse national university in the United States." Rutgers Business School-Newark and New Brunswick is an integral part of this campus, which has received this distinction each year since 1997 when U.S. News began assessing diversity.